Thursday, June 23, 2011

New (INSPIRATION) Music

Well this shit is new music to me anyway. Once again I have to give a super shout out to Chris Money for playing me this joint from Chairlift. From what he tells me, this is some hipster type of group, well they have a hipster following, I should say.. but fuck fans and fuck hipsters anyway... I just love this beat. The production is super tight and this song is just dripping with 80's love.



I'd love to say more about this group but right now I still know nothing, except this song is fire!

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti is up next with "Bright Lit Blue Skies.' This is another track that I've been sleeping on and its completely new and refreshing to me. Like Chairlift's "Planet Health," this song makes me think of the 80s. It makes me want to go out and skateboard, even though my skills are sub par and I'd end up busting my ass, it would still be great fun.... but yeah, much love to Ariel Pink and her Haunted Graffiti....this video is beautiful and screams creativity....cardboard horses are awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment