Monday, June 20, 2011

Something strange be happening

It's been a decent 24 hours. I got to get involved in some nerding and spending time with the family. I learned how to finally make dvd's that will play on my x box or anywhere else (it isn't as bad as everyone says it is, just takes a long time to burn) and I got to walk around all day with a swollen eye. I wasn't fighting, or drinking, nor was I out and about, yet I still managed to wake up with my eye swollen up as if I'd been snuffed. Maybe I'm fighting myself, was it possible? Of course it was, it would explain things so easily, he thought to himself in comic book font, inside of a drawn thought bubble. The pastel buildings and roads with black semi circles formed tiny pebbles in the painted road. A chicken with yellow abstract forks for legs looked more and more like a crudely drawn duck, a beak of orange, and eyes like marbles. An angry cab driver charges down the road, cartoon dust clouds following, thrown from black rubber tires, oval, leaning forward in design. With ugly teeth and pencil dots at random for a beard, it is apparent the artist wants to show the driver's frustration with things. Grey shaded wooden crates and black and white fruit stands break and spill awkwardly shaped food. The cries of fist pumping immigrants echoes in my ears when I feel the wetness on my face. Seemingly smoother than water, it kisses my lips... I'm reminded of blood but can taste the poison of spilled ink.

Word, I took that shit completely elsewhere, hope y'all enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment