Wednesday, June 8, 2011

why does everything need a title (metaphor)

Lately, I've been getting asked to provide people with custom CD's. Most of the music hasn't been too impressive, but it isn't all bad. I just rediscovered King Harvest's 1972 classic, 'Dancing In the Moonlight." This is one of those summertime songs that just makes you wanna be out at night when it isn't too hot. Just coolin' out with good people and maybe a lovely sex bomb. Feel a fly breeze, or smell some barbecue food. Watch fireflies throw signals at each other... I wonder what they are saying?


Now I know what the bugs were saying. They were runnin sexy game on each other. "Presenting" themselves with a sophisticated light show. I cannot help but be jealous about this. It's alright though, because the mind is a crystal! By the way does anyone else hear that (Doom????) sample?
http://animals.howstuffworks.com/insects/question554.htm

1 comment: